what we Do
We implement contact-less Digital Solutions using Digitalisation models of the 4th Industrial Revolution to enable Trading, Working and Learning from anywhere thus contributing to "Saving Lives", "Saving Businesses" and "Saving Economies" during and after COVID-19. We also provide COVID-19 PPEs for personal protection where social distancing is a challenge
How we do it
We analyze Clients' Businesses to identify pain-points that hinder growth then we implement befitting Digital eBusiness Projects as the solutions.
To whom we do it
We target Corporate Organisations and Institutions in Africa
"a Digital Africa"
our Professional Services
our FEATURED Successful Projects
Quickest way to be heard
Frequently Asked Questions
Digitalisation or Digitalization is an Information Technology phenomenon that is affecting lives of humans, lives of industries and lives of commercial, manufacturing and production businesses by disrupting and transforming ordinary experiences and automating all value-add processes that can be automated.
Digitalisation affects life in many different ways hence there is no "one size fits all" definition of Digitalisation. Businesses are analysed and Digitalisation solutions implemented based on the unique requirements of the business.
The Internet, mobile computing and end-user computing are at the forefront of Digitalisation.
In simpler terms, Digitalisation is the process followed by companies in choosing and implementing the best of latest Information & Communications Technology to improve efficiencies in their business operations.
Examples of digital technologies contributing to 4IR or Industry4.0
- Mobile devices
- Internet of Things (IoT) platforms
- Location detection technologies
- Advanced human-machine interfaces-mostly in SCADA
- Advanced Authentication and fraud detection security systems
- 3D/4D printing
- Smart sensors
- Big data analyticsg
- Virtual reality
- Cloud computing
History of Industrial Revolutions
- Use now and pay later - most of digitalisation services are rented services e.g. cloud so you can only pay for what you want to use
- Improved operational efficiencies - all things have become faster using internet and mobile devices
- Low cost of ownership - no more need to invest money into large and expensive computer equipment
- Improved economies of scale - it makes more business sense
- Staff will be able to work from anywhere and avoid congested offices
- Buying and selling can be done from anywhere without direct human physical contact
- Goods bought can be delivered using autonomous transport systems
- Learners can study from anywhere without congesting classrooms
- Teams can have meetings from anywhere without physically meeting in congested rooms
- TSC Consultants can manage delivery of projects using virtual methods and online conferencing thus avoiding human proximity
- Employees using eBusiness systems in congested workplaces will be provided with COVID-19 PPEs
- COVID-19 Pandemic management can be done using autonomous transport systems
- Companies that are adopting the latest Industry 4.0 into their strategies are benefiting from Digitalisation. Industry 4.0 is the fourth industrial revolution or (4IR)
- Companies that prioritize on business continuity and saving lives of Employees during and after pandemics like COVID-19
e-Business stands for electronic Business. e-Business is not the same as e-Commerce.
An e-business solution primarily focuses on the internal management functions of an organization. The platform for an E-business solution is a corporate-wide communications network based on standard protocols, standard computer servers and peripheral equipment. This network can also extend to link up with other partners and suppliers. Above the network sits an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application. This is normally a robust application that collectively manages all organization's resources including people, finances, operations, sales etc. This application can also run through a website interface resulting in what is called an Intranet.
The web-based ERP solution for an organization can also be linked up with the Customer Relationship Management Database (CRM). A CRM is a single source of customer data that is designed to feed into other ERP applications so as to support functions like order-taking, sales, customer service and marketing
eCommerce on the other hand provides the ability to sell and buy using Internet websites. e-Commerce can be subsumed in e-Business.
TSC eBusiness Consulting Professionals are here to help you.
They will analyse your business processes to identify pain-points or drawbacks and document them in a business requirements document. Thereafter they will design appropriate Digitalisation solutions to address the identified issues. The solutions will then be implemented as projects. Clients can also save costs by managing their own projects using our online tools or downloadable templates